- 2010.12.25 Oxford Handbook of Business Groups Published
- Join Kobo & start eReading today
- Diversification Strategy and Business Groups
- The Oxford Handbook of Business Groups - Google книги
Drawing on the deep knowledge of 31 leading experts, this book presents an empirical, comparative institutional analysis of 13 major Asian business systems between India and Japan. To aid comparison, each country chapter follows the same consistent outline. Complementing the country chapters are eleven contributions examining major themes across the region in comparative perspective and linking the empirical picture to existing theory on these themes.
2010.12.25 Oxford Handbook of Business Groups Published
A further three chapters provide perspectives on the influence of history and institutional change. Harvard Business School , pp.
- Sex, Money, and Morality: Prostitution and Tourism in Southeast Asia!
- Oxford Handbooks Online.
- Calcium and Cell Function. Volume 1.
Search this site. Course Syllabus.
- Eisenhowers war of words: rhetoric and leadership.
- Unholy War (Moontide Quartet, Book 3).
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling and simulation!
Photo Gallery. Links Kyoto University. Graduate School of Management.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Mizuho Securities Endowed Chair. Recent Publications. Oxford Handbook of Business Groups , eds. Lincoln, Oxford: Oxford U.
Diversification Strategy and Business Groups
Book chapters:. Colpan and Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra. In The. New articles by this author. New citations to this author.
The Oxford Handbook of Business Groups - Google книги
New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Andrea Colli Bocconi University Verified email at unibocconi.
Professor of Corporate Strategy, Kyoto University. Verified email at kyoto-u.
- Thirteen Senses: A Memoir!
- Yıllık alıntı sayısı.
- ISBN 13: 9780199552863.
- Business Groups in Argentina;
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Advances in Applied Mechanics?
- Uncertain Peril: Genetic Engineering and the Future of Seeds?
Articles Cited by Co-authors.